- Conditions Tuesday morning were much cooler around Charlotte as you stepped out the door, and temperatures won’t get out of the lower 50s all day
- We will stay fairly sunny and dry throughout the work week, but all eyes are on the weekend
- A storm lashing the West Coast Tuesday will slowly move across the country this week and will impact our weather by the weekend
- It is still too early for exact details, but confidence is growing that at least our northern areas will see some winter weather by Saturday afternoon
- Additional model data coming in as the storm moves ashore the next few days will make the picture clearer by Wednesday and Thursday
Stay with WSOCTV.com throughout the week for the most up-to-date weather forecasts.